FRISAM is a partnership
offering services and support in applied mathematics and statistics for industry:
- data analysis,
- applied research and development,
- custom tutorials and courses,
- organisation of events promoting industrial mathematics.
FRISAM is a group of experienced researchers
from the following faculties and schools in Fribourg:
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences
- School of Engineering and Architecture of Fribourg,
- statistics and stochastic simulation,
- mathematical modeling,
- numerical analysis and scientific computing,
- operations research.
What can we offer?
- our mathematical competence
- experience with applications of mathematics in engineering, natural and social sciences,
- possible co-funding of industrial research projects through local, national or international grant agencies,
- short studies performed by our students (free of charge),
- our network of specialists in mathematics and neighbouring disciplines,
- close collaboration with specialists from other domains,
- access to academic computational and research facilities (labs).